Monday, September 3, 2012

{Good Bye NJ}

After 3 months of living with 2 of the most amazing people I've ever met in my entire life, I'm back to my country.
Last Thursday the park throw a sort of Award dinner/party for all the employees. Lots and lots of tears, laughs and such were shared that night since it was going to be the last party and, for some, the last day at the park {Not the last day for the Dominicans. That was Friday but whatever}
Jamaicans, Romanians, Americans, Turkish, Chinese, Ukrainians and else were all gathered together in this awesome night that marked the end of one of the best summers of my entire life.

We made this "mural" as a present to one of our supervisors. I painted the girls' faces and draw the Britney spears.











And that is how this summer ends for me. Now I'm back to University classes, stressing out and such. Oh life...

No comments :

Post a Comment