Friday, March 8, 2013

{Library Pictures}

Of the quickening canoe!
Months ago, I kept listening to Suck it and See by Arctic Monkeys on a daily basis. I ended up designing something out of the blue based on Library Pictures.


 Actually proud of that thing. I was going to print it on transfer paper to make a t-shirt but {a} I didn't have the time to go the print shop and {b} I was not going to spend money on that. Since I got an incredible urge to make something yesterday I said to myself "whatever, I'll paint it by hand". Got my paint out, cut out the stencil and started painting on the t-shirt.



 I was extremely nervous about painting on a white t-shirt since I tend to smudge paint over every single t-shirt I paint but since must of them are black it's not noticeable. It didn't turned out as bad as I expected so score! I might need to get more black paint and retouch the center banner.


Materials:
  • White fabric paint
  • Black fabric paint
  • Plain white t-shirt
  • Plastic sheet
  • Tape
  • Cutter
 Got the Life by Korn

No comments :

Post a Comment