Sunday, May 5, 2013

{Forks}

You might have seen this somewhere else. I surely did.
A couple of years ago, I saw this really cool bracelet made out of a bended fork and I told myself I will do that someday. Guess that day arrived... 7 months ago. Yeah, yeah, I'm posting stuff I made 7 months ago but at least it's something. The hard part came when I had to find a fork that could bend enough for me to make a bracelet out of it. Luckily, I found it on my first search.



My brother had this really cool powder paint which stick on any metallic surface it touches and then, by taking the piece into the over, it will adhere to the piece leaving no runny/ brush marks/ etc behind. Pretty neat!

Materials:

  • Cheap fork
  • Pliers
  • Paint
♫ Submarine by Ocean Lips

No comments :

Post a Comment