Monday, November 5, 2012

{Inspiration: Lisa Congdon's 365 Days of Hand Lettering

I'm a sucker for hand lettering.
I love the way it looks, how it makes design something special plus it's typography. What's not to love about typography? Since I can't really do any good with typography myself, I have to cry and sob watching other's artist magnificent work.
So when I came across Lisa Congdon's 365 Days of Hand Lettering project I just zomg!
In her own words, the project is about:
Each day for 365 days for the year 2012 I will post an image of something I have hand-lettered: a letter of the alphabet, a word, a phrase, a quote, a name. Some of the lettering will be based on traditional forms of calligraphy or vintage lettering and some will be of my own design.
 Here are some of the days of hand lettering {photo credit from Lisa Congdon 365 days of Hand Lettering site. Make sure to check the rest out}



Le Festin by Michael Giacchino

1 comment :