Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{Mental}

Hey there!
For my last Photography II assignment I had to pick a theme to make conceptual photos. Me being me, I went with mental disorders. I had to take 5 photos representing mental disorders, which I love. As usual I went to one of my two forever-using-for-all-my-photography-assignments models, Leslie {Katherine, you'll be coming back, like always}. I had other things in mind but I guess I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

Bipolar disorder: condition in which people go back and forth between periods of a very goo or irritable mood and depression.

Schizophrenia: mental disorder that makes it hard to: tell the difference between what is real and not real; think clearly; have normal emotional responses; act normally in social situations.

Multiple personality disorder: mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

Insomnia: inability to fall sleep or to stay asleep as long as desired.

Paranoia: mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. 
For the multiple personality disorder, I had to take different photos of Leslie with different outfits and such... It was pretty interesting.





That's a pair of big brown eyes. That is all folks.


♫ The Simpsons Theme by Green Day

No comments :

Post a Comment