Thursday, December 8, 2011

{Water bulb}

What do you do with your light bulbs?
Sure you could {a} use them if they are new, {b} throw them away once they stop working, or {c} you could make something with them!
I refuse to throw anything away unless I'm 100% sure I'm not doing something with it, I made a water bulb. What is exactly a water bulb? a hollowed out light bulb {incandescent ones, not fluorescent. NEVER fluorescent} full of water.


I've been into moss lately {since I finally bought some} and I add moss on everything! This time the base of the bulb was the moss victim. 


I need to find what I'll put on the water, maybe a plastic frog or something... I don't know. Till then mateys. 


Materials:
  • Light Bulb
  • Air Dry Clay {for the base}
  • Water
  • Glue Gun
  • Moss
♫ 80 by Green Day

No comments :

Post a Comment