Saturday, December 3, 2011

{La Pulpería}

What is @LaPulperiaSDQ ?
La Pulpería is a brand new little store. A store where every little detail counts and has a story.



Thanks to an early rise today {thanks to a little friend of mine} we headed to La Pulpería. If you know me you must know I love little shops. Cozy, little shops... SO my friends and I started looking at some stuff.



One thing that caught my attention was the fact that everything had this little card telling the story behind some of the articles on sale or some of the decoration.



The stationary... Asian stationary! I mean come on, best thing in the world.



Apart from stationary, you can get reusable bags and t shirts.


And of course, books and DVDs 


I'm going back this afternoon to buy a book I saw and NEED to have and maybe buy a little thing or two. 
P.S.: At La Pulpería, Catulito greets you so be nice.


♫ Love Is A Laserquest by Arctic Monkeys

No comments :

Post a Comment