Friday, September 23, 2011

{Cigarettes. Cigarettes.}

...but I do not smoke.
Ever since I saw a photo of a painted cigarette eons ago I have this weird fascination with them as a painting/drawing media. The only problem being: I do not smoke therefor I couldn't get my hands on a package up until yesterday. I got them for free which is a plus since I was not going to buy a package just to paint on them and then just find somebody who will want them. I got a small package and started doodling in them.



I just need to find somebody who will be willing to light one of them to see how the colors burn! no, I will not let people smoke them, I just want to burn them. And to see what happens since I painted them with Sharpie®

Materials:
  • Cigarettes.
  • Sharpie® markers.
♫ Welcome to Paradise by Green Day

No comments :

Post a Comment