Saturday, September 17, 2011

{26ª Bienal Nacional de Artes Visuales}

Last Sunday I visited the Museo de Arte Moderno {MAM} with my classmates and my teacher for the 26 Bienal Nacional de Artes Visuales. Since I forgot my camera I had to go back on Thursday. A Bienal it's basically a contest in which several Dominican artist or international artist with more than 5 years living in the country present their works in the museum { I did not explain that right but you get the general idea}. I had the opportunity to see a lot of amazing works from very talented artist:


Persio Checo "Mis parientes más cercanos"
Samuel Priego “Comercial desde 1492”
Moíses Pellerano "Rape?"
Charo Oquet "En un abrir y cerrar de ojos"
Aquiles Azar Billini "Colada"
I'm looking forward to visit the museum more often. Didn't spent the amount of time I was hoping for cause I was visiting it with a friend and we needed to go after I took the photos I needed.

No comments :

Post a Comment