Sunday, May 31, 2015

Remake: The Book by BOOOOOOOM

Years back (say 2012-2013) BOOOOOOOM made an open call for art remakes for a future book they were planning on making. I being myself, decided to summit 2 of the remakes I made for my Photography II class back in 2012. I forgot all about it until weeks ago, I received an email asking for my mail address to mail me the book. I did make it into the book! I got two copies and felt all the feelings when I saw my face inside the book.

Moral of the story: I will never stop sending stuff whenever an open call is made cause, so far, I've been lucky enough to be published in two different projects! PSYCHED!

Thank you, BOOOOOOOM!

1 comment :

  1. That's really awesome!! Congrats!!
    By the way, your wall looks really cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete