Friday, March 2, 2012

{Fluorescent Adolescent}

A few weeks back, my friend Katherine finally gave me the t-shirts she wanted me to paint. Her request was simple: "I want a 12:51 Strokes t-shirt and another one with something Arctic Monkeys related"
The 12:51 was easy since I've already done that one and I had the stencil but the Arctic Monkeys themed on was well, not that simple. Hours of looking what to do I had three options for her and she picked the Fluorescent Adolescent single cover.

Draw the stencil, cut it out, lay it on the t shirt and a lot of white and blue mixing:


I had a photography assignment this week and, as usual, I went to Katherine for help. She is usually my "model" when it comes to this class and just my luck she had the t-shirt on. Took some photos for the assignment which was basically movement photos:



As usual, I started playing around with photoshop and added some colors to some photos {just this one but you get the idea}:



Materials:

  • Olympus OM-10
  • Kodak ColorPlus 200
  • Adobe Photoshop CS5
♫ Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys

1 comment :

  1. Me gustaría hacer una mochila con ese diseño.

    ReplyDelete