Sunday, February 19, 2012

{Film II}

I've done a total of 2 photography homework assignments for my photography class at university. Both equal in the frustration scale. Anyway, for the second practice I went to develop the film in a different place which was the best thing I've ever decided. The first practice turned out horrible but the problem was the place I went to develop it. I scanned some of the photos from the second assignment {which was mostly portraits with Rembrandt light} and did a little B&W testing on Photoshop. P.S.: I need a new scanner:






I got some shots left so I start playing with double exposure and I have to say I might buy a new film just for double exposure!


Thanks to the ~models~ Pablo, Diego, MarĂ­a, Katherine, Graciela and various house objects.

Materials:
  • Olympus OM - 10 {All photos were F 2.8; ISO 200; 1\125 }
  • Adobe Photoshop CS5
♫ Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear

No comments :

Post a Comment