Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Shorts Shorts Shorts Shorts Shorts Shorts}

Shorts, Shorts, Shorts!
I've been wanting some shorts for a while, but not just any shorts: ripped, studded shorts. The problem is I never seem to find them anywhere and if I did they where {a} Too expensive or {b} sold online. While cleaning my closet the other day, I found a pair of old capris I haven't used in forever. After some meditating last night I got the nerve to cut them and started making my own cuffed, studded shorts. {P.S.: My foot is in the way D: }


They were really easy to make. I might as well start making my own clothes whenever I can't find what I want {at least cut some pants to make shorts since I can't really make clothes hence my lack of sewing abilities}. Short up! {heh HIMYM... ok I'll stop now}:





Materials:
  • Old capris jeans
  • Scissors
  • Cutter
  • Studs 
  • Sandpaper 
  • Safety pins
This Fire by Franz Ferdinand

No comments :

Post a Comment