Wednesday, November 14, 2012

{Lemon or Lime}

Whatever.
Today I was trying to make a certain amount of time go fast so, as usual, I started to doodle. For some reason I ended up making something with a lime/lemon shape. The thing is, in my country, the majority of people tend to think the small green fruit is a lemon and the big yellow one is a lime when in fact {or according to a pretty fast research} is the opposite.
I end up making this:


It reads "Lemon or lime, whatever. I see them everyday, every month. I make lemonade and i try to bake"
Why the "And I try to bake" part? I have no idea. I try to stay as far away from the kitchen as possible. I was not made to bake or cook or whatever. I suck at it.
After getting home I was staring at my computer screen with absolutely nothing to do so I decided to mess around with this doodle. I simply vectorized {not sure if I should say that} the letters and put some color in the background.


Yellow and green because, well you should know this by now.

Fantasy by The XX

No comments :

Post a Comment